viernes, mayo 16, 2008

En Inglés

LYRIC : Thanks to life( Violeta Parra)Thanks to life, which has given me so muchIt has given me two eyes, and when I open themI clearly distinguish black from whiteAnd in the high sky, its starry depths,And from the crowds, the man that I love.Thanks to life, which has given me so muchIt has given me hearing, which in all its breadth Day and night records crickets and canaries,Hammers, turbines, barking, dark clouds,And the tender voice of my beloved one.Thanks to life, which has given me so muchIt has given me sound and the alphabetAnd with it the words to think and speakMother, friend, brother, and the light that brightens The path of the soul of my loved one.Thanks to life, which has given me so muchIt has kept my tired feet walkingWith them I walked through cities and puddles,Beaches and deserts, mountains and plains And your house, your street and your courtyard.Thanks to life, which has given me so muchIt gave me my heart, which shakes its frameWhen I look at the fruit of the human brainWhen I look at good ones so far from bad onesWhen I look at the bottom of your light-color eyes.Thanks to life, which has given me so muchIt has given me laughter and it has given me tears Thus I distinguish between joy and pain,They are all elements of my songand of all your songs, which is the same song and of everyone's song, which is my own song.
Category: Music

No hay comentarios.: