viernes, septiembre 15, 2006

XTC. Complicated Game

I ask myself should I put my finger to the left, no I ask myself should I put my finger to the right, no I say it really doesn't matter where I put my finger Someone else will come along and move it And it's always been the same It's just a complicated game A little girl asked me should she part her hair upon the left, no A little girl asked me should she part her hair upon the right, no I said it doesn't really matter where you part your hair Someone else will come along and move it and it's Always been the same It's just a complicated game A little boy asked me should he put his vote upon the left, no A little boy asked me should he put his vote upon the right, no I say it really doesn't matter where you put your vote Someone else will come along and move it And it's always been the same It's just a complicated game They wanted Tom They wanted Joe To dress 'em up and stick 'em out on show They were arrows in a very bad aim It's just a complicated game God asked me should he ought to put his world on the left, no God asked me should he ought to put his world on the right, no I said God, it really doesn't matter where you put your world Someone will come along and move it And it's always been the same It's just a complicated Game

1 comentario:

LêA Holubii dijo...

o como resumir la historia de la angustia, las contradicciones y los cuestionamientos universales en 4 minutos 48 segundos, mientras se da el grito más punk que nuestra garaganta pueda escupir.
Del gran A.P...bueno, de otro gran A.P. (je,je)